Richard Gere net worth 2021 Forbes – If you have been asking the question, “How much is Richard Gere net worth in 2021 according to Forbes.com“? Then, you are going to find that fact on this page.
After that, I will also show you a brief biography of Richard Gere including age, relationship status, full name, ethnicity, Nationality, houses, cars, properties owned and complete profile.
Table Of Contents
Richard Gere Net Worth 2021 – Forbes.com
According to Forbes.com, Richard Gere net worth is estimated to be around $120,000,000.
If you are interested in getting an overview into how Richard Gere makes his money (sources of income) and profile, continue reading this article
Richard Gere Source of Income
How does Richard Gere make his money?
Richard Gere makes his money from many sources including. Some of these include:
- Movie direction
- Movie production
Quick Biography of Richard Gere
|FULL NAME||NICHOLAS SCOTT CANNON|
|Date of Birth/Age||August 31, 1949 (70 years old)|
|Spouse Name||He’s presently married to Alejandra Silva|
|Celebrated Name||Richard Gere|
Richard Tiffany Gere is a citizen of the United States of America. He is a 70-year old man. He is an actor. He started acting around the 1970s. He acted a supporting role in a movie that was titled “Looking for Mr. Goodbar”, that was in 1977. In 1978, he also acted in a movie with the title “Days of Heaven”.
Richard Gere’s Personal Life
Richard Tiffany Gere got married in the year 1991 to a supermodel that goes by the name Cindy Crawford. They were both married till the year 1995 when they separated.
Richard Tiffany Gere married again to Carey Lowell, she is a model and also an actress. They got married in the year 2002. They gave birth to a son they named Homer James Jigme Gere. He was born on in February, 2000. The duo got separated in the year 2013 after 11 years of being married.
Again, Richard Tiffany Gere married in the year 2018 to Alejandra Silva. They gave birth to a child in February 2019.
1969: Richard Gere kickstarted his acting career at the Seattle Repertory Theatre and the Provincetown on Cape Cod. This is where he started his career professionally.
1979: Richard Gere is one of the known Hollywood actors that started to play homosexual character. He acted as a gay Holocaust victim in the film titled “Bent”. This performance got him an award, Theatre World Award.
Awards and Nominations
- In 1979, he won David di Donatello Award for Best Foreign Actor
- In 1983, he was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama
- In 1984, he was nominated for Nastro d’Argento Award for Best Foreign Actor
- In 1986, he was nominated for Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Actor
- In 1991, he was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy
- In 1994, he was nominated for Primetime Emmy Award for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Miniseries or a Movie
- In 1997, he won National Board of Review Freedom of Expression Award
- In 2000, he was nominated for Blockbuster Entertainment Award for Favorite Actor – Comedy/Romance
- In 2001, he was nominated for Satellite Award for Best Supporting Actor – Motion Picture and Golden Raspberry Award for Worst Screen Combo(shared with Winona Ryder)
- In 2003, he won Broadcast Film Critics Association Award for Best Cast, Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Musical or Comedy and Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Cast in a Motion Picture. In the same year, he was nominated for Phoenix Film Critics Society Award for Best Cast, Screen Actors Guild Award for Outstanding Performance by a Male Actor in a Leading Role and Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie Villain
- In 2005, he was nominated for Teen Choice Award for Choice Movie: Dance Scene (shared with Jennifer Lopez)
- In 2007, he was nominated for Satellite Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture
- In 2008, he won Independent Spirit Robert Altman Award
- In 2013, he was nominated for Golden Globe Award for Best Actor – Motion Picture Drama
Richard Gere Net Worth
According to Wikipedia, Forbes, IMDb & Various Online resources, famous Movie Actor Richard Gere’s net worth is $120 Million at the age of 69 years old. He got his money from being an actor . He is from pennsylvania
Richard Gere’s Zodiac Sign
Richard Gere’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Is Richard Gere Alive Or Dead?
As at the time of compiling this information, Richard Gere is alive.
I believe this article has answered the question, “What is Richard Gere’s net worth 2021 according to Forbes.com“.
That is all for now on Richard Gere’s net worth 2021, biography, age, weight, height, cars, houses, spouse, assets and biography.